delivered December 31st, 2017 by Harvey Arter
- A goal without a plan is just a wish.
- We need to stop and reflect more. Sometimes, we’re forced to.
- Some things are definitely not good for us and we should not repeat. Some things are definitely good and bear repeating.
- What should we repeat? Or not? Repent of?
- Colossians 3:22-23
- Proverbs 26:11
- Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result. How often do we do that?
- John 1:9
- God is always faithful, even when we aren’t.
- Sometimes, we repeat things we should repent of, and repent of things we should repeat.
- Prefix “re” means to do again. Look forward instead!
- Often, we expect instead of being expectant
- Hebrews 11:1
- What do I expect God to do in my life in 2018?
- John 15:15-16
- What will you do in 2018? Will you let Jesus be LORD of your life in 2018?
- Hebrews 11:4-5, Hebrews 11:7-23, Hebrews 29
- Philemon 22
- Matthew 11:3
- 2 Peter 3:13
- Where are you?
- God has chosen you. Will you choose Him?